A&G Artist Rules and Regulations
1. Artist Alley Tables are $60 a piece for the entire weekend. This price will include 1 six foot table and 1 artist badge.
OR you can purchase 1 six foot table with 2 badges for $85.
2. Artist Alley is part of the A&G Ohio convention area, and everyone who enters Artists Alley must have an A&G Ohio badge.
3. Artists must abide by all convention rules at all times. The rules will be printed in the program books, which are available at registration. Violations of A&G Ohio’s rules may result in revoking the Artist’s right to sell their work, or may result in the loss of the Artist’s table. Appeals may be made to the Dealer’s Coordinator.
4. Artists may only sell items that they’ve created. If the creation is not that of the Artist AT the table, the Artist must have written consent from the creator to sell said items. There will ABSOLUTELY be no illegal, licensed, or bootleg materials allowed. Any Artist in violation of this policy will be removed from Artists’ Alley and have their badges revoked for the rest of the weekend.
5. A&G Ohio is a family oriented convention. This means all ages are welcome and will likely be in attendance. To protect minors from potentially offensive content, anything adult oriented must be hidden from the public view. Appropriate ID must be verified before adult works are sold. “Adult” in these cases, is in reference to any materials that are sexually explicit, have extreme graphical violence, or would otherwise be considered unsuitable for children. If any adult materials are seen out on display, the artist will be reminded of this policy ONCE. Any artist seen selling inappropriate materials to minors will be removed from the convention immediately with no monetary compensation.
6. Artist Alley tables are assigned by the Dealers Room Coordinator before the convention. All artists must check in with the Dealers Room Coordinator before setting up at their table. Do not use a table that was not assigned to you. Anyone who has set up at a table that is not assigned to them will be escorted to the appropriate table, regardless of the extent of their set-up. If someone has set up at your table without your permission, immediately let the Dealers Room Coordinator know so the situation can be taken care of. Any special requests MUST be handled before the convention via email to the Dealers Room Coordinator.
7. Each table will be supplied with two chairs. Extra chairs may be available depending on the hotel supply. Please do not remove chairs from other artist’s tables. Artists who take chairs from other tables will be asked to return the chairs to their proper locations.
8. Any disputes that arise between any of the artists must be taken to Dealers Room Coordinator. Failure to treat other artists with respect may result in revoking your Artist Alley table,and depending on circumstances, your A&G Ohio badge.
9. For any artist requiring electricity, only ONE plug in one wall outlet may be used per table. A&G Ohio will not supply extension cords or power strips, so please plan accordingly.
10. A&G Ohio is not responsible for theft, loss, or damages to any artwork, set up, or electronics the artist has brought.
11. You can stay at your table for a little or as long as you like. Set-up begins on Thursday April 4th, 2013 at 6pm for those who would like to set-up early. Space must be vacated by 6 pm on Sunday April 7th, 2013.
12. Artists are responsible for clearing their table and area of all personal belongings and any garbage that accumulated from their stay at the close of each day. You can leave a few promotion items on the tables to be taken, but please moderate.